Sunday, May 24, 2009

Prom!

This is my beautiful niece Ashley. I can't believe she is all grown up & going to prom! I remember when her uncle & I were still just dating & we had a 10th birthday party for her at my apartment! Now she's graduating! WOW, I must be getting old :)




Here she is with a bunch of my other nieces & nephews. Apparently in Philly the entire family & all your friends come out to see you off for prom. I only remember my parents being there for mine. This was much more fun!




Hope you had a ball Ashley!!!!

1 comment:

Jody said...

The reason you don't remember family being here for your prom was because you have NO family in Albany except your parents. But the Caginos were here and the Gallaghers stopped to see you too. And then I drove you to your friend's house to meet the limo. Ahhhh...it's all coming back to me now.....LOL!