Sunday, May 4, 2008

Dabbling in photography now.

I have always loved photography. In fact, I wanted to major in photography in college, but silly me, I thought the supplies for fashion design would be cheaper & it would be easier to find a job as a fashion designer...HA HA HA! Well, now that doesn't matter, I'm a stay at home mom & I'm dabbling in both fields. I've recently really learned what photoshop is supposed to do (i.e. beyond laying out my digiscrap pages.) Here is some of my work.





3 comments:

Jody said...

WOW! This is great! Good luck Sweetie! When you come up for a visit you can do a portrait of Dad and me!

the mom said...

Love it!!
I'll be bookmarking you for sure!

xoxo
Jen

Unknown said...

Mandy,

This is awesome and I'm not saying that because we're family. Being in Virginia I don't get to see PJ or Moose as much. So going through your pictures does my heart good and reminds me of watching Philip at that age. Good luck in both worlds, you seem to be having fun and of love taking pictures of Moose, who is just adorable.

xoxo
Cousin Shirley